At Revity Consulting, we take the time to invest in our employees. When you commit to us, we commit to you. We give our employees the tools they need to succeed so that they are personally fulfilled and developed, and in turn, produce exceptional results for our clients. Every employee at Revity is seen and valued as an essential part of our team. Consider a career at Revity Consulting.
We look forward to meeting you!
A Personal Welcome from Tom Callinan, President
High-performing teams deliver results, and our customers expect results from their investment with Revity. Building that high-performing team means providing each team member with a culture that supports growth.
We believe the most important role a manager has is developing each and every team member. If we execute well on employee development, our team members will deliver results for our customers. We foster a culture of acceptance and growth, and we value people that think differently and aren’t afraid to fail. We also realize you have friends and family you want to spend time with, so we provide generous PTO to ensure you have time to recharge.
If you want a nurturing yet fast-paced work environment, and you enjoy being challenged to grow, we believe Revity would be a great career fit.
· Engage prospects with a consultative approach while building relationships to qualify leads as sales opportunities
· Effectively communicate with prospects and clients through touchpoints, including calls and voicemails, email outreach, and traditional collateral
· Accurately qualify the Budget, Authority, Need, and Timeline (BANT)
· Become versed in technology hardware and software, including cloud, SaaS, and HaaS
· Coordinate appointments between prospects and sales executives
· Succinctly present relevant results and metrics to clients
· Coordinate successful go-to-market services for business owners and client stakeholders
· Bachelor’s degree
· Endless curiosity in digital product markets
· Emotional intelligence to respect the importance of every phone call
· Big-picture and strategic thinking
· Perseverance and competitive nature
Competitive salary and bonuses.
Data Protection Requirement
Adhere to all Revity data protection policies, standards, and procedures per your role. Take required continued education courses in data protection at Revity for your role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Revity is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, religion, color, disability, gender, age, sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, and local laws. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, layoff, compensation, benefits, and training.
Questions about current openings? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.